Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tiny toes

I have always loved tiny toes. From the moment Jacob was born, I became obsessed with the tiny feet. I love to touch them and look at them and love them. It has continued as the girls have been born as well. I seriously love the little feet, which is interesting because I don't particularly like my own feet or adult feet in general, an aversion developed thanks to an older brother. I will say Bart does have nice man feet though. Really, he does.

Anyway, I still love all 3 kids and their toes only now Jacob's have to be clean for me to want to touch them. There is just something about looking at them and wondering where they will travel and what they will see and do that is mesmerizing to me. And so, I took pictures of all of their toes the other day. I especially love that you can see the gross toe jam in Anna's toes as she won't let me touch them. Jacob on the other hand cleans his feet the minute the socks come off. And then cute Rachel, just learning to stretch and move her feet. She still kinda looks at you like, hey, who just moved my feet? I am sure you can guess who each set belongs to in the pictures below. Aren't they just so cute?


I also took a few pictures of their hands because they are just so beautiful. I can't wait to make these black and white. Isn't it amazing that we can make babies with all the toes and fingers and they just turn out to be so perfect? I still find it amazing. I wonder what these hands will do as well.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

So cute and so well written. I love the idea of "where will these feet go?" I have never thought about it that way. Speaking of which, where did two little feet just go...better go find out.
LOVE!

Why we joined this bloggy-blog world!

We hope that we can keep in better contact with our friends and family, both near and far. Besides, it is easier to see pictures this way instead of emailing them! And did we mention we think our family is pretty cute, especially those kids of ours! Check back often and keep in touch!

About Me

I am a proud 32 year old woman (you know they say 30 is the new 20!) I am married to Bart, the love of my life, and we have three amazing kids, Jacob, 6 1/2, Anna,3 1/2, and Rachel 9 mos. We met in college in Utah and lived there for the first 6 years of our marriage. Then we followed Bart's career and moved out to the East Coast. We decided to follow it back to the west about a year ago and are adjusting to life in a new place. We are sure thankful for all that we have and hope to stay in better touch with friends and family alike with our blog!