We were lucky to come into a couple of free tickets for Elitch Gardens a few weeks ago. It turned out that 3 year olds were free and so we were excited that Dad would be able to take both kids to the Amusement Park. Naturally, he would need a little help to make sure that they could ride every ride in the park, so Nana went along to help out. Mom and Rachel had a great afternoon at home cleaning the house! They came home completely worn out from a gorgeous Fall Day at the park. Bart took so many great pictures so I picked a few (okay, a lot) to put on the blog here. I love watching the true happiness that can only come from spending the day together having fun! I wish I could have been there too. Soon enough Rachel, soon enough.
Anna at the top of the Mile High City in the Ferris Wheel....Mile High Stadium in the background of course.
Jake steers Anna towards the fun. I like this one because my Dad used to do that to me when I was little. By the way, I told her that she had to have braids so her hair wouldn't get stuck in the rides. Hope I haven't scarred her for life!
Anna at the top of the Mile High City in the Ferris Wheel....Mile High Stadium in the background of course.
My little rule keeper, Anna. Look at her feet. Apparently she thought she had to keep her feet on the marks and stood that way the entire time she waited. I love it.
Nana braved the spinning balloons with Anna, but had to make her stop a few times so she didn't throw up.
4 comments:
Wow! That looks like so much fun! I have been dying to get Lane up to Dutch Wonderland, but we never seem to make it happen! Maybe some free tickets would help...ha, ha! Love you guys!
love the last picture, but the kid two rows up had a huge head!
It looks like so much fun. Can I send Mike and Chloe next time so I can "clean my house"? I know you did, but I would have probably done something selfish.
so did internet or tv win? dying to know whether i should email you more or not! :)
I burst out laughing at the picture of annie's feet on the footprints. That is SO cute! Oh man. I love your kids. You are certainly the most fun!!!!!!
Post a Comment