Before fall break we were treated to a few songs and some treats at Anna's pre-school. Since it was a costume party, it was only appropriate that Rachel show up in her little outfit too. Rachel was more than excited to get dressed as the cutest little black cat ever. I didn't paint her face until the real Halloween, but you can get the idea. We loved being sung to by Anna's class.
Rachel posing on the stairs before we left
Meet Zack. I think he and Anna have a thing for each other. But with his cute little face, how could any woman resist those charms?
I think these are the highlights of being a Mom. When you see your kids growing and learning and singing songs with their friends, you realize how changing all those diapers, outfits, and burpcloths led you here. All my kids have changed my life for the better. I seriously live for these little moments at school. It is fun to see how they actually retain some of what you try and teach them. I love my cuties!
4 comments:
I love how happy and proud you are of your kids! They are really great kids, too! We miss them out here on the other end of the country. I love the costumes. It is so fun to have little ones grow up a bit, right?
Cute Kids! We need to have them come over more often!
So cute! I think that Zach could be one of your kids. He almost looks like Jake. Are you sure he and Anna are not twins separated at birth?
Those moments are what we live for, huh. They grow up too fast.
I agree that is the cutest cat ever. Kole and Braydon think so too. They love love love her. Braydon thinks Jake is pretty cool too.
Post a Comment