Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Babies!



Where have my babies gone? At least I am left with these 3 adorable little beings. They constantly amaze me!


Moments of the week:


"Mom, I have the wake ups," said Rachel as she hiccuped.


"I think if you can do something only once and another thing anytime, you should choose the thing you can only do once," said Jacob as he chose to go to a baptism over a movie.


"I made you breakfast in bed so you'd have a really good day today," said Jacob as he brought me waffles and Diet Coke in bed.


"I love you Mommy. I hope thut (her spelling) you feel betr" read my card from sweet Anna outside my door this morning.




I must admit I'm kinda feeling like the primary lessons and our family home evening lessons about service may have sunk in. Thank goodness for these kids!

And then there's this handsome fellow that I simply adore:


And love all around as we finished our Thanksgiving Dinner.
I love my little family!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray! I love the girls dresses! Can I have Diet Coke in bed? That is dreamy!! Looks like it was a fabulous Thanksgiving at the William's.

Emily said...

Awwww, Mindy, it's so great to see your kids! How big they are, especially Jacob! Big hugs to you all!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

A new post? After all these months? Shocking! But super happy about it! Your kiddos are just a-dorable! As are you!

Unknown said...

Those are pretty cute kids you have there! I love these stories. Jacob is such a sweet little guy! This reminded me of Thanksgiving at your place a few years ago...sniff sniff!

Stephanie said...

Wow, they've grown so much since we saw them last. You all look fabulous.

creatividadsiempre.blogspot.com said...

Mindy,

So adorable! Love the pictures and thanks for your email after Christmas! Love you. We might come to Colorado this fall (2011), I will keep you posted.

L

Why we joined this bloggy-blog world!

We hope that we can keep in better contact with our friends and family, both near and far. Besides, it is easier to see pictures this way instead of emailing them! And did we mention we think our family is pretty cute, especially those kids of ours! Check back often and keep in touch!

About Me

I am a proud 32 year old woman (you know they say 30 is the new 20!) I am married to Bart, the love of my life, and we have three amazing kids, Jacob, 6 1/2, Anna,3 1/2, and Rachel 9 mos. We met in college in Utah and lived there for the first 6 years of our marriage. Then we followed Bart's career and moved out to the East Coast. We decided to follow it back to the west about a year ago and are adjusting to life in a new place. We are sure thankful for all that we have and hope to stay in better touch with friends and family alike with our blog!