Rachel is SO big!
Rachel has just gotten so big all of a sudden. I know it happens, but sometimes it seems slow and other times it seems like it is overnight. She is the best baby ever. I really have to say that. She rarely fusses, although she is coming into stranger danger and is definitely a Momma's girl. She laughs and kicks and plays and is just so sweet. She tolerates her siblings with laughs and is so loving to us all. She will be 9 months old soon and I just can't believe it. It seems like we have known her for so much longer. She has the most hair of any of our babies. No teeth yet but lots of drooling. Rachel likes to be on her tummy and can spin herself around quite a bit. She also likes to sit in front of her basket of toys and unload them. She loves to eat anything she can get her hands on, but Cheerios are her current favorite. Anyway, I realized I had shared so much about Anna and Jacob but hadn't given Rachel her fair share of glory. She just goes with the flow and does whatever we are doing. She takes naps like a champ and we are getting much, much better about nighttime sleep--thank you, sweet girl! We definitely love our beautiful girl.
So big sitting in front of the camera. Love the bow in her hair.
I just want to pinch those little cheeks!
Why we joined this bloggy-blog world!
We hope that we can keep in better contact with our friends and family, both near and far. Besides, it is easier to see pictures this way instead of emailing them! And did we mention we think our family is pretty cute, especially those kids of ours! Check back often and keep in touch!
6 comments:
She is so freaking cute! I love her!
She is so cute Mindy!
Man, what I would give to see her, Darla and Kate together. I love her eyes! We miss you guys.
Yes she is so darling. We are so happy to have finally met her, although that stranger danger did impede our bonding.
I thought I was staring at Jacob with a bow in his hair! Super cute and I am so glad you are back to the blogging world! I was beginning to wonder about you...
What a beautiful sweet girl. Olivia would like to play with Anna sometime. Let's get them together.
Post a Comment