Anna as the haircut begins
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
What we do between birthdays
Well, we seem to have been all about birthdays and surgery the last couple of months, but here are a few things we have done in between all the hoopla. I had to get my hair cut since I can't style it and Anna desperately needed a cut too. She was terrified and cried and cried and did NOT want to get it cut. I only took off like an inch, but I should have just done 3 or 4 at the time. She was so funny though because she wanted to be excited after she calmed down, but she kept glaring at me anyway. Of course, she was all smiles at the end when she got her lollipop. I pretty much had to have Aunt Sarah lift her onto my lap and pin her there while we got started. She did sit amazingly still once the lady started. We have also gone back to ballet class and I couldn't help but take pictures of Anna all ready to go. Jacob was "Star Coyote" which is like the special person of the week at school. (Coyote Hills hence the Coyote) It was super special. You make a poster all about them and take it to school. He gets to do special jobs at school and most important, he gets to keep the teddy bear at home along with a special journal about what you did with the bear and a special book. He was so thrilled. He is one of the last 3 kids to get to be Star Coyote. So, we have some pictures of him with the bear too. And lastly, we always try to teach Rachel new things and she can now sound like an Indian. And she likes to chew on everything still. Enjoy the pictures of our every day life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why we joined this bloggy-blog world!
We hope that we can keep in better contact with our friends and family, both near and far. Besides, it is easier to see pictures this way instead of emailing them! And did we mention we think our family is pretty cute, especially those kids of ours! Check back often and keep in touch!
About Me
- Mindy Williams
- I am a proud 32 year old woman (you know they say 30 is the new 20!) I am married to Bart, the love of my life, and we have three amazing kids, Jacob, 6 1/2, Anna,3 1/2, and Rachel 9 mos. We met in college in Utah and lived there for the first 6 years of our marriage. Then we followed Bart's career and moved out to the East Coast. We decided to follow it back to the west about a year ago and are adjusting to life in a new place. We are sure thankful for all that we have and hope to stay in better touch with friends and family alike with our blog!









7 comments:
I want to see a pic of your haircut!
I used to cry every time I got my haircut, seriously until I was so sick of it that I whacked it off last year. What a fun thing for Jacob to get to do. Wouldn't it be nice if a teddy bear would keep him this good when he is a teen?
I can't believe your Rachel is 1!! Where did that go? She is so cute! Can she send some hair over to Miss M?? And, Anna and Jacob are adorable.
the one where she is leaning against the wall - WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS! I love Annie. Please please please come out when we are in SLC. Your kids are adorable. Jacob is so grown up.
Um to Serena...I am sitting in the chair holding Anna so you can see the back of my wet haircut (too cheap to pay her $6 to dry it) It isn't really that great, but maybe I'll get a pic of it while in SLC this week. Also, I think there is a family one on Rachel's bday and that is the new do. Like I said, i can't dry it, so it does all sorts of crazy things right now. Ugh.
Mindy - I love reading your blog and showing you off to my friends. And when are you coming to SLC?
Hey, I had no idea you had a blog. It's so cute. Can't wait to see your haircut. How are you loving Primary? I bet you guys are doing awesome. Check ya later.
Post a Comment